[No Auto Activate] (Ver.1.16.00-) - Disabling "Auto Activate" at this CELL.
[Remove from List] - Removing the selected CELL from the list.
[Scan all chests] (Ver.1.04.01-) - Gathering all items in containers which are placed on this CELL, - and transfer them to the selected container.
[Scan all deads] (Ver.1.15.22-) - Gathering all items in dead bodies which are placed on this CELL, - and transfer them to the selected container. (same as using "placeatme") [Place Here] - Placing the selected one to here.
- Auto Setting (Ver.1.22.14-) - If enabling this option, destinations of the "Custom Travel" will be set randomly and automatically.
- Destinations will be choosed from recently visited CELLs.
Follower Goes on a Trip, Amazing Follower Tweaks, Follower Live Package, Extensible Follower Framework, jb NPCMap (NPCMap only), Jaxonz Map Markers (Utilities), CS Tag and Track NPCs, Are You There (Map Markers Only) 3) Select the character 4) Select the following action [Status] - Show the status menu. - Auto Equipment (Ver.1.07.00-) - The player and NPCs can change the outfit while crafting automatically.
- (Respawning all items) [Resurrect Placed Characters] (Ver.1.04.02-) - Resurrect all non-unique characters placed on the selected CELL. [Detect Object] (Ver.1.15.04-) - You can detect objects by type in the current CELL. (Ver.1.15.07-) [Gather Objects] (Ver.1.15.23-) - You can gather objects by type in the CELL.
(Dropping Option) (Ver.1.07.10-) - Ores mined and chopped firewoods are not added to the player inventory but dropped. (Default: Disabled) [Crafting Support] (Ver.1.06.00-) - Items in the selected container are added to the player inventory temporarily, - while in the crafting menu.
- You can select separate containers by the type of crafting.
- (same as using "moveto player") [Auto Filter] (Ver.1.06.00-) - Items are sent to the selected container automatically, - when items are added to the player inventory.
- You can edit auto filter rules by setting "Object Type", - "Keyword" associate with items, and whether "Enchanted" or not.
(Max 16) - See the "[Travel]" menu of "Quick Character".